Getting your tremolo to flow with ease and control can be frustrating
There are many resources out there that give you exercises for the tremolo. But you've tried them all and what's the result been? Little to no progress?
This book contains six highly focused exercises and also takes you through a regime of progressive difficulty - from extremely basic exercises to advanced ones. The advanced exercises go far and beyond what would normally be required for a tremolo, helping you to master every aspect of your tremolo.
1. Tremolo Exercises
- Six exercises that will supercharge your tremolo
2. Applying to Scales
- This has been one of my best tools for developing the tremolo
3. Applying to Giuliani's op. 01
- Combine the exercises with Giuliani's studies in 3rds, 6ths, octaves and tenths for a lot of fun!
4. Applying to Pieces
- Shows you how to apply each exercise to a tremolo piece
Samples from the book
My online tremolo course provides an HD video demonstration for every single exercise in the book, plus routines for you to follow along with. I also create customized routines based on the piece you're working on.