Imagine picking up your guitar and playing something you composed.
No one else on the planet, or in the history of the world has ever played those same notes in that way before.
Picture how would it feel to play your own piece...
Have you always wanted to compose, but just couldn't figure it all out?
• You have no idea where to start, so you don't even try starting
• You start writing something and then it just goes astray
• You complete something but it doesn't float your boat
Learn to compose using a simple 4 step method,
based on how the old masters learned to write music.
Here is a piece I composed using this method:
The old masters like Bach, Beethoven and Mozart learned their craft by model composition. But unfortunately this method is no longer practiced today.
Using this method of composing enables you to:
• Learn about music theory in a fun and engaging way
• Understand musical style and form (Baroque, Classical, Waltz, Minuet, etc.)
• Become familiar with all musical elements (rhythm, dynamics, phrasing, etc.)
Here is a piece that my student John (aged 13) composed in just 3 weeks
Introducing a unique program:
Composing doesn't have to be scary
I've developed a process that makes it easy and simple:
1) Learn and study your chosen piece
2) Copy the piece out by hand onto manuscript
3) Sketch your piece
4) Fill it out, revise and edit
Using a process is like following a recipe.
By the end of it, you have created a unique and stunning piece that is 100% yours.
You could enjoy playing through it on your own, marveling at the sounds specially organized by you. Or you could play it for your friends and watch their amazed reaction after they hear who composed the piece!
Couldn't I do this on my own?
It's certainly possible to compose on your own, but having someone to guide you can really help.
Most, if not all of the great composers had teachers to guide them.
- Bach learned from his brother
- Mozart learned from his father
- Beethoven learned from the great Haydn
Nothing beats personal coaching:
• Helps you achieve your best work
• Gives you accountability to actually complete your composition
• Can now be done online from the comfort of your own home
"This class was so much more than I was initially expecting! It really reinvigorated my relationship with the guitar. When you are crafting phrases together, music theory becomes tangible and not just an academic exercise. I enjoyed every minute and can’t thank you enough!"
What you receive:
This isn't just about learning, but also producing:
• Producing something beautiful that you can be proud of.
• Creating something you can enjoy playing, while at the same time learning a whole bunch about music.
You get a crazy amount of value, but most importantly you'll have something to show for all the work.
Online theory/composition courses can cost thousands of dollars!
• They aren't customized to you
• You don't receive one-on-one coaching
• You don't end up with your own composition
Duration: 1 Month
Duration: 1 Month
A lot of time was poured into the research behind this course, but I want to make sure it's right for you.
• If you go through the course for 1 week and don't feel like it will benefit you, then I insist you get your money back.
• If you enroll but decide to cancel before the start date, you will get your money back.
Q: I've never composed before, will I be able to go through this course successfully?
A: Yes, that's the purpose of this course - to give you solid skills in writing music by model composition. Because you're modeling something composed by a master/expert, you'll be able to compose something even if you've never tried writing music before.
Q: I'm a beginner guitarist, will that affect how I compose something?
A: The level of your playing will have an affect on what you compose, as it's assumed that you'll be playing the piece you write. This is actually a great way to learn about the basic rudiments of music, because you're putting them all into practice.
Simply put, a beginner student will write something shorter and less complex than a more advanced one.
Q: What if I don't manage to compose something in 1 month?
A: The composing method used here is designed for quick composing. Following a clear plan helps you compose quickly, so there's no doubt that you'll be able to compose something in 1 month. Arrangements can be made if some extra time is needed.
Contact Me Here
Contact Me Here